Tuesday, January 22, 2013

February Jam and Fiddle Club Coincide!

This month (as is common in February), the Fiddle Club meeting overlaps with the Royal Mile Jam on February 3rd.

We'll still be having the Royal Mile Jam at its new time (2:00-4:00). If you want to jump on over to Fiddle Club after, it's close-by (near Glen Echo) and you should be arriving just about the time Elke is done with the ear-learned tunes and hands out the sheet music.

I'm going to arrive at the Mile early (say, 12:30) and have lunch, play for the jam, and then head over to Fiddle Club myself. Feel free to join me for lunch, and if you've never been to Fiddle Club and want to tag along, the more the merrier!

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Debra said...

What day is the jam? I've never been to one but I'd like to come.

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Peter said...

It's 1st Sunday of the month - in this case, February 3rd.

I was asked about the date twice, so I updated the body of the post to include that info.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home