Tuesday, May 09, 2017

April 2017 Fiona's Jam Tunes

I'm gonna be honest here. I had a LOT of beers at the April jam. So at some point I sort of stopped writing down what we played. But here's what I *did* write down...

Jenny Dang the Weaver/The Ale is Dear/High Road to Linton
Calliope House/Andy DeJarlis' Jig/The New Fiddle
Hamish Henderson's Refusal/Tam Lin
High Road to Gairloch/Highlander's Farewell/Angus Campbell
The Earl of Angus & Arran
The Laird of Drumblair
Lochanside/The Famous Baravan/Atholl Highlanders
Flowers of Edinburgh/Statten Island/Jackie Tar
King William (Prince Charlier)/Campbell's Farewell to Red Castle
The Lime Hill/Miss Drummond of Perth/Put me in a Big Box/Father Frances Cameron
Flowers of the Forest/Leslie's March/Jig of Slurs/Road to Banff
Smith's a Gallant Fireman/Mor a' Cheannaich
Hector the Hero
Flower of Scotland
Highland Whisky/Devil in the Kitchen/Devil Amang the Tailors/Timour the Tartar/Jack Daniel's Reel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home